Interior decorating studies offers you the opportunity to start your career in the best possible way: with high-quality training.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Interior decorating is a multi-faceted and often demanding profession. If you want to work in this field, you will need to develop very specific skills and knowledge. For this reason, The Learning Group offers the following courses:
- Short Course Certificate in Decorating
- Short Course Certificate in Sketch-Up
- Short Course Certificate in History of Art
- Short Course Certificate in History of Architecture
- Certificate in Decorating
Study interior decorating
Why study interior decorating? Taking a course in interior decorating is about preparing you for work in a very competitive industry. Even those already working in this field will find taking a course in interior decorating beneficial: brushing up on your skills (or gaining new ones) is always a great way to advance your career.
Interior decorating studies is designed to address the elements and principles of interior decorating while teaching you how to work in this profession. You’ll acquire vital skills and gain valuable knowledge. Some of our courses also focus on unique facets of interior decorating, such as 3-D modelling.
You can also take a look at the different types of interior decorating for more information.
Learn with The Learning Group
Where can you study interior decorating? The Learning Group’s particular courses in interior decorating are designed to equip you with everything you’ll need to know.
You will learn all about:
- The principles and elements of decorating and design.
- Using 3-D modelling software such as Sketch-Up.
- Working with fabrics and upholstery.
- Working with furniture.
- Drawing as an interior decorator.
- Working with lighting, space and composition.
- Working with ceilings, floors, walls and windows.
- Creating interior finishes.
- Reading and interpreting building and floor plans.
- Conceptualising interiors.
- Understanding decorating trends and styles.
- Art and architectural history, styles and movements.
- Building a visual portfolio.
The Learning Group offers premium interior decorating courses through distance learning. This means that you will be able to complete your course from home through correspondence. Distance learning also gives you the opportunity to balance your studies with a full-time job.
Your study material will be sent to you by post and you will have access to our tutors and academic support staff via e-mail, telephone and Skype. It is our goal to see you succeed – this is why we offer you full support throughout your studies.