The Learning Group certificate courses in interior decorating offer quality training that will help you become a true interior decorator. We offer two certificate courses in this direction:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
These courses are designed for anyone interested in starting a career in interior decorating or in gaining additional training.
Our short certificate course is designed for students who want initial training in interior decorating. In this course, you will learn how to:
- Use decorating principles and elements such as balance, space, colour and patterns.
- Work with upholstery.
- Work with window treatments.
- Do wall, ceiling, frieze and floor finishes.
- Work with lighting.
This course will teach you about interior decorating in greater depth. Whether you are an aspiring professional, or you are already working in this industry, this course will help you develop the skills and knowledge you’ll need. You will learn about:
- The decorating principles and elements.
- Working with upholstery and designing with textiles.
- Working in different interior and architectural styles such as French, English, Cottage and Modern.
- Wall, ceiling, and floor finishes.
- Reading and interpreting building and floor plans.
- Drawing sketches for interior decorating.
To learn additional skills, you might also want to take a look at our Sketch-Up course.
Studying with The Learning Group
The Learning Group is a premium distance learning college. We’ve been offering high quality courses since 1984.
Although The Learning Group specialises in creative courses, our courses are also specifically designed to help you succeed in the real world. Our courses are aimed at helping you acquire new skills, upgrade old ones and work towards the improvement of your personal and professional life.